All dancers are invited to participate in the Dance Force auditions! Dancers are able to audition for all types of dance that are offered at The Kore Dance Project.
After dancers are accepted into the
program, they will participate in technique classes as well as
performance classes. The team competes at four competitions yearly!
The competitive program requires dedication, and is such a great
experience to be part of one of the best teams in Kelowna!
What to Expect:
- 4 hours of weekly core technique classes
- 1 mandatory full team performance routine
- Additional performance classes if you choose
- 1 week of pre-season intensive training (September)
- Attendance at 4 competitions
- Performance in the Season Finale Show!
- Dancers must purchase their own Dance Force Team Jacket
- Dancers will have the opportunity to compete with a solo, duet, or trio, at the teacher's discretion (additional fees apply, offers go out in October)
- Entry fees for competitions, and costume rental fees (dancers are not expected to purchase the costumes, but they are to be rented from the studio)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AUDITIONING CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!