2018 AUDITIONS | THURSDAY, JUNE 28 | 4:00 - 8:00PM
After dancers are accepted into the
program, they will participate in technique classes as well as
performance classes. The team competes at 3 - 5 competitions yearly, plus performances!
The competitive program requires dedication, and is such a great
experience to be part of one of the best teams in Kelowna!
What to Expect:
- 4 hours of weekly core technique classes
- 1 mandatory full team performance routine
- Additional performance classes if you choose to audition
- 1 week of pre-season intensive training (September)
- Attendance at all competitions and performances
- Performance in the Season Finale Show!
- Dancers must purchase their own Dance Force Team Jacket
- Dancers will have the opportunity to compete with a solo, duet, or trio, at the teacher's discretion (additional fees apply, offers go out in October)
- Entry fees for competitions, and costume rental fees (dancers are not expected to purchase the costumes, but they are to be rented from the studio)