Hello Everyone! The time has come that we are able to open our doors to you again! This also comes with quite a few modifications and procedural changes that everyone will need to work together to implement going forward. The following changes will be outlined in the document below, which hopefully will also answer any questions you may have.
1) Masks must be worn in all common areas. Students may take their masks off once they are in the class room, but must sanitize after they touch their mask again. THIS EXCLUDES: PRE-DANCE, COMBO, AND LEVEL 1 CLASS DANCERS (Children under 8).
2) No parents, friends, siblings in the studio. The exception is any pre dance students (2-3 year olds) who need help still.
3) Wait outside until your instructor comes to get you for your class time. There are social distancing markers outside, please make sure you are using them or are waiting in the car until you see your teacher come out. There are also social distancing markers all down the hallway inside the studio.
3) EVERYONE needs to sanitize at the door.
5) For the students that have a break between classes, you may still use the area upstairs but will need to wear a mask when you are not eating. ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLEAN THE TABLE AND CHAIR THAT YOU USED WITH THE CLEANER PROVIDED (there is one on every table). All belongings should either be in your cubby (competitive), or in the class room with you (rec and 12 week) and bring the least amount of things with you possible :)